Friday, May 11, 2007

Tagged?!

AGAIN?
Is this like a yearly event or something? Did I not over share last year? anyways. Thanks to Mwari and apparently inexes here goes:

1. I can never go out with someone I consider dumb! ever! sometime back I met this real eye candy, and things were progressing soo well, then he goes and asks if my hair grows dreadlocked! Needless to say, Have no idea where he is now!

2. I feel nothing for clothes, shoes or any latest fashions. I will often be in jeans and T shirt

3. If I perceive someone to be a snob, I will cut you off, I also cannot stand discrimination and bias of any type. (Age and size is the worst sort of discrimination because it is often soo subtle!)

4. I get bored very very easily! I have a very short attention span! I can tolerate a man whose strokes are average, or who is kinda poor, but never a man without a sense of humour!

5. Most women who have met me don't like me! Mostly couz I get along better with men. I grew up a tom boy and prefer to do things that are considered "manly" I ride motorbikes, drive tractors, climb trees (well not any more), can fix tyres, can do basic mechanics on my car, can have a one night stand! (eeh too much information)

6. I have a sister I don't get along with and we hardly ever talk.

7. This was really hard to do, especially couz I didnt want to repeat what I had said last year.

Bonus: though I majored in arts, am a genius with gadgets! (Hmmmm, just saying)

As a sign of my everlasting love for you guys, I have tagged you!

Bants
Jamvi
GND
Makanga
K.I.P.U.S.A
Can you tag Aggregator?

20 comments:

Unknown said...

I can see you hate blondes so do I.
No. 5 its as well you don't climb trees any more as you wear jeans (no.2) :-)

Milonare said...

LOL @ average strokes... What are those hehehehe (he almost makes you kuja ama ROTFL).
I like the ONS (One Night Msimamo) bit though... Do you expect a cuddle afta?

CiikuMrsBabes said...

LMAO

I also get bored easily... and Im very blunt about it too. I ambia you straight up..

Nigga.. u done bored my ass. STEP!

Anonymous said...

Now where were U back in '99...? O.N.S were my 'in thing'!!

Ningeku-invite for kahawa hivi only see those jeans....lakini niko faaaar...

Nakeel said...

There is lots of you in me.. Si now I know will be walking looking for a .5 in Tshirt n jeans.

Anonymous said...

Good list! I suppose tagging bloggers is the only way to get them to share a little more about themselves. Well except the 'open books' like mwari, as some have refereed me as.

#3-i hear you...
#5 is what i thought of you. When you talk of ManU...

3N said...

@milionare, average strokes is a common disease carried by men who put a facade as if they can really handle lakini when presented with the challenge, they oft yield to pressure and quickly excuse themselves.

However 3N and all men from his clan have never been known to have any genes that vaguely resemble this disease.

Half & Half
3. I second it
5. i like, especially the 1 night stand outlook on life, lol
6. hopefully you get along one day, siblings should

Ichiena said...

I am with you on 1 - dude had better be intellectually stimulating (among others, hehe)

You have cheated on no. 7...grrrrr.

@3N: You certain on that disclaimer? That description sounds like it's from an expert...hehe

Anonymous said...

this tag has really opened up things! Good to know that I now have to be on point with my facts if Im to throw my hat in the ring lol!

Half 'n' half said...

@ Kirima: I believe most chicks can do anything, they just get alot more mileage by being "damsels in distress"

@Milo: How now to cuddle with a stranger? he he average strokes mean karibu tu but bado kidogo, had you endelead for a few minutes something would have happened!

@MB: Life is too short to be bored by someone! I just look at you with a glazed look and say Uhm, uhm till you get the hint!

@ Inexes: 99 I still though love was in the air and I would sve my flower for the love of my life!LOOOL

@ Nakeel: flying over to yours to check out similarities

@Mwari: "wanted" I love man u....

@3N: LOOOOL! "take me to your leader"! I want this clan!

@Ichiena: I didnt cheat! isnt that soemthing you didnt know about me? that am lazy!

@Aco: LOOL, on point and not boring

Anonymous said...

Its always easier to get along with the opposite sex..ama its just you and me..mmmm

Loving your list!
lol movie buff

Klara said...

U got tagged too?? & Had 2 repeat urself? LOL
NO.5..I love that!!

Chatterly said...

#2 i am not fashion victim or all that crazy about fashion but there comes a time i want to dress up :-)and i love shoes shoes shoes!
#6 i totally understand what you mean.
@farmgal-tis always easier to get along with the opp sex as long as they know come rain or sunshine they are not gettin cookie from u! if that is clear...u will be great buddies. with the dude waiting for a miracle to happen n u change your mind LOL

Girl next door said...

#1, I feel you,intelligence is a must! #2, comfort is key.
#5, women tend to be overly suspicious of competition, even when you're not trying to compete. You're lucky to have those skills coz they sure come in handy.

It's an honor to be tagged coz it means somebody thinks you're interesting,fun, or, original:)

BrokenStreetLight said...

great blog.

phassie said...

# 5 & #6, I am soo with you. and I could care less about fashion..

Tuko pamjo, kiplani!

Anonymous said...

haki i had not commented? Scatterbrained me. Loving this tag, there is so much underwewa fluttering in the breeze! Hehehhe!! Thanks for sharing! :-)

Anonymous said...

lol at your hair growing dreads...classic...and I noted the "almost poor" hihi! great post!!! and I am back on ur blog like a bad rash!!! I have been missing in action...blame the aggregator refusing to work for me.

bantutu said...

List mwadhara...Just came in...Kwa ivo don be labelling me no snob, Niliwagga ocha...Yeah I'll do a list..
ONS eh? Hehehehe!

Princess said...

I cannot stand dumb guys either!! I have more male friends than female because I cannot stand people who stab you in the back and front ati cuz they were PMSing or emotional about something or other..eesh..zero tolerance!! I have done my fair share of tree climbing, can change a tire, can change my oil, and can fix most things!!