Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday Randomness



We are the champs (officially) so I really can't complain this Monday. And I had a great great weekend. Since I officially blog on Mondays and the tagging business is over here are some random things that have amazed me recently:

1. Apparently there has been a discussion recently in the blog sphere about how bloggers should be compelled to reveal their identities so that people are more responsible for what they write...first off, I think I missed this discussion, and secondly Would you reveal your identity? if bloggers wanted to do that wouldn't they become journalists? And would your posts be the same if everyone knew who you were?

2. Ati, the population of bees is decreasing in the US, one bee keeper being interviewed said how they noticed that the bees' condition was changing....How on earth did they decide that? were the bees thinner perhaps, ama the wings were not fluttering as much? how? And the reason? Mobile phones! go figure

3. The in thing this days in new Mexico is restaurants for dogs! Sheeeeeesh.

4. EPL is over, FA and all other leagues will be over soon, Champions league was over when man u was chucked!(shidwe, pepo mbaya, paka mweusi Milan) ! cricket world cup over! what on earth will people be doing? why cant the ICC, FIFA and that rugby thing (no clue whatsoever) co-ordinate so that the events are spread out?

Obviously Iam dissolving into nothingness so Off I go!

Princess, umemaliza The innocent man? don't want to spoil it for you? (actually am waiting for your review!)

15 comments:

egm said...

#1. I would definitely not want my identity revealed! For those who know me, were they to stumble on my blog, they'd know after just a few posts who I was. I've my siblings as well as three others outside KBW of my blog, but that's the limit. There are some who can write on anything whether under anonymity or not. I know I don't fall in that camp!

#2. There was a report about some insect here in the US that is feeding on the larvae of the bees, thus their decline in number.

#4 The way they deal with it here is having American Football (more adequately handball), Ice Hockey, Basketball and Baseball spread throughout the year, with staggered starting times, so that at any one time in the year any one of them is in season.

jm said...

I think peeps should have the choice whether 2 reveal themselves or not!! I personally have no probz with that, and will write what's on my mind ... whether am blogging under an alias or as myself!!

Juju said...

revealing an identity? hmm, some blog personalities are alter egos, and need to be kept secret/ sometimes things are too personal.

Prousette said...

Kwani si we reveal our identities, I mean I am consistently the same person over and over. Ama you want my ID no. and stuff for what purpose?

I am not aware that bees actually use mobile phones.

Anonymous said...

Revealing identity is a matter of individual choice. Am with Prous everytime we write we reveal ourselves we are not just the names. Congrats to Man U, Milan si pepo lakini they're just really good.

Anonymous said...

undercover bratha...it's fun being this character no one really knows. i can never reveal my identity...i can't even parade under my real name...

bees? stinged? hmmm. nani alifanya census ya ma-bees?

man u, kudos (shingo upande) lakini i was the happiest child when you were washwad by the milanites...mlidhani ni roma? i'll be the sad (ya right!) tukiwashwa.

what's the main course at the dog restaurants, cat fish?

yauza, i need to unleash a review. wacha nikasome mbooko.

p.s. my link changed...

Aizoh said...

Thanks for visiting mine.
I missed that discussion on revealing IDs but I dont think I can blog if people knew who I am so I will never reveal that.

Anonymous said...

Now, the way i was about to blog my kam-photo...!!!

Yeah. Milan are good but so are Liverpool - tuta-revenge for Man U .. yeah i heard - i'll dreeeaaam ON!

Unknown said...

Feels good to be champs again doesn't it?
I don't think anybody should be compelled to reveal their identity in a blog, whearas some of us don't mind if people discovered who we are sometimes we need to be anonymous especially when expressing some deep or controversial thoughts.
For me sports have just begun I'll keep myself busy with Formula 1 and Tennis and by the way there is a Rugby World Cup down the road this year I can't wait!

Half 'n' half said...

@ EGM
Nobody in my circle knows that I blog and I hope no ever does!
that baseball thing, is that the one that used to be called round us in primo?

@ Sasa Mwangi!
Really, I think my style would change if I had to reveal my identity for one I wouldn't swear soo much!

@ Majonzi
Agreed

@Prou
As in if everyone knew that prou was ms Kanyangarika waitherero from that village!

@Jamvi:
Paka mweusi milan. Would you reveal?
Halafu si I tagged you its how I havent seen any?

@ Modo
Send review ASAP!
link changed when? will check it

@Aizoh
Am with you! visit often

@inexes
ati liverpoool! LMAO/ okoteni mimi kwa floor!

Chatterly said...

ati reveal identity? nilipitwa na hiyo discussion nini? si watu have the right to decide whether watafanya mambo yao undercover ama openly? eish.
i heard that story about bees - and the way i love licking honey...woi.

Anonymous said...

WEE CHEKA TU...!!! 23rd sio far. nitalala kwako

Anonymous said...

on revealing identities-it should be a matter of choice- like prou writes, everytime i blog i am revealing something about myself. Having said that, there is a thrill that comes with being anonymous but i am sure with time i will come out in the open

Anonymous said...

I like the veil of anonymity not because i wish to abuse the medium but...not sure why...anywho these are random and then i show up here 2 days late! Yikes!! I shall pull up my socks!

Pekiro said...

We can only reveal our identity if our views can b taken into consideration.

ManU jUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! The BOYZZZ did a gr8 job. Fergie 4 life!