Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I LOOOOOOVE KENYA and HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Finally arrived home - yes a long time ago, but had to attend some boring boring one week long meeting, What is the point of coming home if I can't avoid meetings.

But I gotta say am very very excited to be home, now that I have officially started my drink fest (also sometimes called holidays)

It's so good to be home. I have made some resolutions to help me get through the holiday period:

1. I WILL NOT WATCH NEWS!

2. I know its over, but I will not talk about project fame except to advice that Alvin guy (or whatever his name was) That he has a really really bright future as a one man guitar! The one time I actually watched the thing, I could picture him at Roosters. And as for Ian, a guy has issues!

3. I will not go out with ANYONE who drinks and drives!

4. I will not talk to my boss!

5. I will try to get some sort of exercise everyday

6. I will tell everyone who has been good to me this year, Thank you. (on that note let me start, THANK YOU KBW members)

7. I will let non-entities bother me

8. I will love my man to bits

9. I will be good to my village relatives.

10. And finally I will keep safe and pray that everyone finishes the holidays peacefully and in one piece

Thanks everyone and enjoy your holidays be safe. And remember that Christmas is NOT about SARIT centre but about the birth of Christ

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the bantu took pity and sed:"At last!! Are jcu enjoyin' the sun you brought with you...hehehe!! Thanx by the way,It was bloodie chillie...Nysss list!!
Indeed tis about a very important birthday...

egm said...

No 7 you missed the word NOT, sivyo? N'ways, it is indeed good to be home. the first person I met when I got here is a friend of a friend who says she's now working in south Sudan and that she had just gotten back this way. Ni vile tu she was bila locks, otherwise I would have died of a seizure right there and then. Have a blast!

gishungwa said...

Karibu Nyumbani sana sana. If you can welcome to the meetup on saturday. Like your list.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Glad your holidays have began. Am still slaving away eking out a living. Anyhew, there is a meet up brewing at my blog. Are you game? Kindly pop by and leave a comment. :-)

Anonymous said...

Those are great resolutions! Have a happy holiday and karibu Kenya!

Princess said...

Have fun and be safe during this holiday season.

Nakeel said...

Welcome home enjoythe holidays and you knowwhat I wanttosee the pointie you at the meet up.

Half 'n' half said...

@ Bants:
Aiii, after everyone kept telling me ati its raining cats and dogs (am still waiting to see even a puppy) I had to kuja with some sun
@EGM
Yeah I did forget the NOT
and I have cut the locks so it might be me (*wink wink*)

@Gish
Will come for the meet up but will
have to kill all of you after (my identity must remain secret)

@ Aegeus
on my way

@ Aco
Thank you. long time I haven't visited you blog- still sending dudettes to oprahs?

@ Princess
Ahsante. Take care too, but you already had your Hawaai holiday as I recall?

@ Nakeel
Saturday ni siku ya hangover, but wacha I see whats brewing

And to everyone Happy holidays

Prousette said...

That is a lovely list nusu nusu.

Happy Holidays!!

Anonymous said...

Hi gal, good for you that your holiday has began. i like the excercise daily bit :)

Ichiena said...

ati drink fest (also known as holiday) - LOL!

Karibu nyumbani - even the rain clouds, thunder and lightning take a break in your honour.

Chatterly said...

happy holidays and drink one for me too:-)

Juju said...

one for me.... yes, and be nice to the village relas!!! and do love your man to bits and bits :) and your famo!! love ur list!

Ichiena said...

I had to pass by and say - you have your wish - it's raining in Nai in Dec!! Each time it starts i think, "Half & Half!!", you rain godess you.

SisBigBones said...

Jameni, I'm starting to feel like the only species that didn't set foot in Kenya this year. Even my kid bro is in Kenya enjoying life. It's all good. Happy New Year, and I hope you keep your resolutions, they're all very good :)

Spidey/Tato said...

may you have 2/3 and 2/3 of happiness ha ha ha

happy new year