Friday, May 04, 2007

One year on!

Unbelievable! Its been one year since I joined KBW! Time does fly. I cant quiet remember how I discovered KBW, but I think I was googling something about Kenya and came across something mental had done.

Anyway sometimes when we are having those mind numbing meetings, I just sit there trolling the Internet. (You don't seriously think anyone pays attention at meetings!). Anyway one time I was reading my previous posts, and that first post was godawful! It was beyond boring! But it had my favorite picture...(if you look closely you will see the tusker in some swamp in Sudan!)


The most amazing thing is that, I have never stuck this long with a hobby, I have a very very short attention span and get easily bored, so staying at KBW for a whole year is totally news worthy. And in the process I learnt a few things about myself:

  • I hate being ignored! I want people to read my posts and say something nice like "great post"!
  • Iam not a very good writer (mostly couz I put all the interesting stuff in brackets !!LOL) but I love reading about peoples lives
  • My life is really quiet boring
  • My boss sax- didn't get that from blogging but he sucks!
I am wishing myself many more years and thanking all who have faithfully visited me and those allowed me to live vicariously through them!

Final thought: This must have been done by a woman who was not getting some!

Listening: You deserve better than me- Hinder

18 comments:

egm said...

Super fantabulously GREAT POST!!!!! :) N'ways, happy blogversary.

Anonymous said...

You are right on your final thought.

Si you spice your life kidogo - listen to the little voices more often... :-)

egm said...

Ha, hiyo simulator... I have seen it before. Very funny.

Archer said...

Congrats on your blogoversary! Mine is also coming up very soon.

Kwani those jamaas were conuming those Tanyes how? Funny picture!!

Mocha! said...

*slapping hand*

I should be a shamed for not commenting here often.

Thought I make it up by wishing you a HAPPY BLOGVESARY!!!

Happy Weekend...pewa moja! LOL!!!

Unknown said...

Standing Ovation!
Congrats for finishing one year some of us wonder if we shall ever reach. Agree with some of your points.
Aki that simulator is just toooo funny I actually laughed my head off.

Anonymous said...

happy blogversary! May you enjoy many more...

Anonymous said...

Happy blogversary! May you have many more!

Fabulous post by the way. :-)

I had to spend my how many minutes on the female orgasm thing? Aiiii!! I put the mouse on the enter key and got some coffee..hehehehehhe!

jm said...

Happy blogversary!!

This was a sweet read. Hope some of us last that long ...

jm said...

Dear Lord!!

I was scrolling through your links and discovered the Man United link ... you have no idea how much fonder I have become for you ... u deserve a biiig, wet KISS on your cheeks!!

United! Champions AGAIN!!

Unknown said...

ECHO Mwangi. :-)

Half 'n' half said...

@ EGM: Thats what am talking about!

@Inexes: I try I tell you I try!

@Archer: its like they consumed them, then pangad them in the swamp! you cant even begin to imagine my disbelief at that picture

@Mocha: Karibu karibu, hope we shall visit each other regularly

@Kirima: Hallo champion supporter! I tell you bliss is winning!

@Mwari: Thank you

@ Agiasi: Now you know! spend the same on .........!

@Mwangi: Haiya, Haiya! BLISS! BLISS! auuuiiii! Gai, I still cant get over it! I need a day off just to listen to JM's stupid "the better team lost"Quotes

Ichiena said...

Great Post!

Ichiena said...

Hehe, I couldn't resist. And what do you mean ati you are not a good writer. We come back for more, don't we. And no, your life is not boring - you always make it interesting in your quirky ways - you inspire.

K, 'nough with the mash. Happy blogsavary dear. Tukutimie tusker to celebrate?

Princess said...

Happy bloggerversary....awesome post!!

Klara said...

Congrats!! Happy Anniversary!
Mine too! I mean da boss

Acolyte said...

Congratulations! I have always thought women enjoyed sex more than men....

bantutu said...

Bantulicious posto!! Saa Nusulimbi io Mrambo...aiisshhhhh!!! CAnt say much...Tunangoja zingine...