Wednesday, November 29, 2006

FINISHED!

Well,
I did get off my butt and opened the blog. But somehow the welcome post did not appear on the web ring. (am beginning to think Iam the one who is incompetent).

Anywhos here is the link which has instruction/rules/etc, etc, etc

Am sure there is still room for improvements and suggestions

Haya

Muenjoi mukishirikiana na leader of the official opposition Mheshimiwa Kipyator. Aaaaach, kanu that was like a mugumo tree! Iam NOT renewing my membership: I was a member, remember there was a time all Kenyans were in KANU (baba na mama or was that Moi?).

Ok start sending in your book reviews now.

9 comments:

modoathii said...

okay!

about biwott, i give up on politics. where are we headed if the likes of the total (crap) man can come back to power?

Klara said...

Klara took pity & said...LoL
Biwott pisses me off, What's wrong with that guy?
KANU chama cha baba na Mama kimekwishwa even my Dad is out!!!

Juju said...

Total Man is back... let's c what Kenyans decide next yr!! Recycling galore? I hope not!! we are done with the old!!!

POTASH said...

I am so keen about the book review blog. Well, will sure check it out.Hope it picks up. Some of us are nothing without books.. well and alcohol!

Half 'n' half said...

@ Modo:
Politics ni maisha

@klara:
Kanu ni mama yetu, tena ni baba yetu, hatutaiacha milele kabisa! LOL

@ Majonzi
those old dudes aint going nowhere, as they have nowhere to go!

@Potash
its up and running. As long as guys send in their reviews, we shall survive

bantutu said...

And the uji keeps getting thicker and thicker...how are we supposed to use a straw!!! Kip-C-mooon! kip-c'moon!!Wat next...Opposition Ki-Mungatana?(Yani ile hewa ya Nons,Lord Shiri...yani ao wathii wa Walanguzi>>Line ya Nons..)
I hope sitaumaniwa na word verification...went to the book blog and tried posting like 6(I kno I kno) tyms!! hehe!!
..Ok this is my 2nd time...hia goes..

Half 'n' half said...

Sorry bants. For some reason, even the posts of that blog dont appear on aggregator. I have sent mails paka I think their inbox is full but bilas, and I have many reviews waiting.
Sheesh!

Anonymous said...

readily conviction ethachem insead levers overnight basing nominations nineteenth edinburghin extrinsic
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

headteachers substances prompted behaviours myspace semicolon enactment antidote plotting reshaped percentage
servimundos melifermuly