Monday, November 27, 2006

Aaaaach!

Aaaaach! the aggravation..........
There is soo much I need to do re blogging stuff, but I cant get round to it.

My posts keep disappearing and I cant for the life of me understand what is going on.

Then the drama queen decided she wants to leave. And I have to organise for her depature. No one even wants to have a farewell party for her. Kumbe all along she has been having a thing with some other married colleague and no one knew about it. So when she shagged this other guy, all hell broke loose. Aarrrgh! I was praying for some drama, but in retrospect I realise I could have been happier without it.

I also know I was to start a new blog for book reviews, and I do promise I will. But I think I have worked out how this may work. Since guys also need to run their own blog, we should leave it as an open blog. with an email address, and guys can just send their reviews to the email and they can be posted. All authors will be acknowledged! I promise

4 comments:

bantutu said...

So lemmi get this...that Denzel-prototype was hitched?? Ama my mind is on over-drive(am Reading Forsyth Novels of late nina like 4....am currently on Devil's Alternative[umeisoma??]plot ni thick) nwy is it, or is it not that bite-able-man is married??

Half 'n' half said...

@ bantu:
No she shagged the denzel wonnabe but she was already shagging some married jamaa. but denzel is not.
I will work on the blog saa hii then your devils alternative will be the first review

POTASH said...

Well, the book review blog sounds fab. Uhm.. if you can get it started i can make a bunch of books available for review. Well, Kenyan writers mainly, if anyone is interested in that.
Oh, and Chimamanda Adichie, she is launching her books here in December

Acolyte said...

After you start a post always save as a draft after every few mins. I do that and it really helps!