Friday, October 20, 2006

Karma is a B***CH and boy do I love her

What goes around, comes around.What goes up, must come down.-Karma

They say that whether it is in this lifetime or the next, it will get you every time. And I believe it.

Actually this is a very personal story and if you hear (read) me burst into fits of giggles, chalk it down to temporary insanity. For you to understand this story I will have to start from the beginning.

So here goes: A few years ago, I had this guy. (Herein referred to as K). K and I had been going out for a while. Actually around about 3 years. I thought he was the one. I could not see myself without him. He was kind, generous, loving, and romantic. But still a man’s man. I loved K with the innocence of a child. He could do no wrong as far as I was concerned (maybe that was the first mistake). Anyway to cut a long history short, I thought he walked on water.

Then one day PUFF he was gone. Just like that. He said he had met someone else. JUST LIKE THAT. (Of course there were signs I just chose to ignore them-Mistake no 2). Needless to say I was devastated. It took love, friendship support and a whole year to get over it and him. He went on to marry the girl- Mrs K (formerly known as the Bitch who stole my man).

I assume it was all bliss until Karma struck. I got what I like to think of as a breathless email: (and I quote)

“Guess what? Mrs K is divorcing K, taking him to the cleaners AND he has apparently lost his job” Bye talk later

Bwehe he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he
Bwehe he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he

Gasping for breath

Tehi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

Ok am done now.

I know there is something in the Bible that talks about not laughing at other people’s misfortunes. But if we are not meant to laugh at people’s misfortunes, Then God should not make our enemies so unfortunate. (That is tempting us after all we are human)

Am I a bitch for laughing at K? Without a doubt

Do I feel sorry for K: HELL NO.

It may sound like am bitter about what happened. Of course I am….. DUH!

Do I still love him? Maybe in some corner of the left ventricle of my heart. But the rest is pure unadulterated hatred. Infact I am a few kilometres ahead of hatred. Other than the pain of loosing a loved one, I have never felt the pain I felt then.

Will bad things happen to me for laughing at K? Probably. But I don’t care. I do wish though that some more really bad things happened to him.

I love karma. It gets you every time. That is why Y’all need to watch out how you treat other people.


Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall;
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the King's horses And all the King's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again!

ROTFL







14 comments:

SisBigBones said...

There's no sweeter feeling and no greater satisfaction than watching the ex that broke your world in two suffer the same (mis)fortune.

kipepeo said...

ooooh golly golly gosh!!! I soooo want karma to happen in a rush!!!! I want to feel that glow too!!!! sniff sniff

Acolyte said...

Karma is a bitch and so is divorce! That is why I am not getting married!

Half 'n' half said...

@sis, Kip and Aco
Am still doing the Jig.
but Aco: marriage I hear can be very very sweet but only if you are willing to put alot of hard work. And give karma her dues

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! Ouch!

stackofstiffys said...

Phewks!

modoathii said...

i've heard of chicks loving every minute of their x's misfortunes, lakini wewe...

question, and when does the around stop coming?coz whatever your x did to you has come around, will it come around again now to you...

hope not...

Ichiena said...

Aaaarghh..laugh away. I am laughing with you, doing a jig on your behalf too...another one bites the dust!

The way i see it, malipo ni hapa hapa duniani.

Princess said...

I looove karma so much you don't even know!! Do your dance girl..I am thrilled on your behalf. There was a chick here at work who was making my life miserable and guess what...she was bitten in the face by her friends dog as she bent down to pet it three weeks before her wedding and I tell you I laughed my derriere off..karma is awesome!!!!

Juju said...

princess.... evil evil... ehhh? lol, a dog bit her in the face, did u say?

inane said...

what goes around sure does come around........................7 fold tihihi glad for u got ur laugh.
Now can i get mine KARMA,No?
Thats better not yet time!!!!come to think of it i dont really care that mush about it.maybe its time you became impartial about the dude and his going ons........u just never know.

kadinya said...

and i say, "love is a muthafucker!"

Girl in the Meadow said...

It did come around!!!

Kabinti said...

so where was i when this post came around? Girl I FEEL YOU word for word!!! Karma is a biiaaaaatttttttcchhhh!!