Monday, May 08, 2006

Ruud boy rudes himself out of Man U (listening to football Luhya style Part 2)

When will footballers ever learn, YOU NEVER CROSS SIR ALEX...................................you cant get away with it. PERIOD

To be honest, am I the only one who feels it was time for Ruud to go, surely. Yeah yeah yeah I know he was the top Scorer in Man u, but damn the guy was hopeless.

Well shockhorror on my radio, arsenal have poisoned Tottenham, (OK ALLEGEDLY POISONED)...... man they scared of barca. Well any sane person/team should be scared of barca, have you seen (or heard) those guys play? If I were a gooner supporter I would take leave immediately and move to my village.

On a very very very very happy note, Chelsea have lost 2 games (IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!!!) WHO WOULD HAVE THOT, just after Jose was angrily telling anyone who was willing to listen that they deserve more respect.

The saaaaaaaaaaaaaad news is that I have come to love an appreciate my world space radio, but since i will be home (YIPEEEEE) I will actually watch (not listen) barca give those gooners a class of footbal 101.

Anyway FYI am visiting kenya today for about 2 weeks, I hope my motherland is still intact and those bloody politicians have not partitioned it.
so tis happy holiday to me.

2 comments:

Adrian said...

enjoy home!
(needless to say i'm jealous)

wewe, stop hating on arsenal.

Half 'n' half said...

he he he he arsenali muta do? am home and arsenali should be happy their boy wonder is now in theworld cup squad!!!! what a horror, more lessons for him I guess.

Brian- come 17th, the whole world and its grandmother will watch the public lesson