Wednesday, May 10, 2006

arrived in kenya finally- to the sight of actual traffic

Well, I finally arrived in Kenya last night ionly to be stuck at the airport for 2 hours, first my cab was late becuase the police decided to stop traffic to let the IPU members pass, what a drag.

Somehow it made me miss my other mother land, I mean I have NEVER been stuck in a jam, really there are 7 cars, 6 motobikes and 1 tractor (seriously) in the whole village, well and many many, many bicycles. The most traffic in the entire village is when there is an expected plane.

So here I am set to enjoy my holiday sans the traffic jams and rain.

And of course I wouldnt be me if I didnt take a few precious minutes to remind Arsenal that they will be taught a few lessons come 17th May. Which is when I shall resurface.

2 comments:

Ms K said...

"I have NEVER been stuck in a jam, really there are 7 cars, 6 motobikes and 1 tractor (seriously) in the whole village."

LOL!! Welcome to the madness that is Nairobi then.

Altho Lagos traffic is 1,000 times more nightmarish!!

Enjoy your holiday.

Oh and Arsenal may just surprise you.

Half 'n' half said...

Iam sooooooooooo waiting for that suprise, West Ham nearly suprised Liverpoool, they just lacked the experience. Goes to show that liverpool are trully a tired team who if they had a more experienced opponent, the score would have read more like a game of rugby than football