Wednesday, June 20, 2007

One of my favourite programs on radio is a BBC program called culture shock! basically reporters go around the world looking for strange trends. So jana ama was it Juzi they had this trend from Antwerp of A hug for a truffle! how it works is that if you see a lonely looking person you give them a chocolate truffle in exchange for a hug! (reverse psychology or something). Anyway for a brief moment I felt all warm and fuzzy thinking of all those hurried looking people in Nairobi who could really use a hug. But then I imagined all the handbags that would go flying on dudes heads! What with all the muggings that takes place in Nairobi! Oh guess not.

Sometimes we get really really bored and have this stupid arguments and questions, so here are some of them: Will reveal my answers in my next post!

  • Rank in order of liking: Alcohol, sex, football.(or your favourite sport)
  • For the dudes, your mum or your wife/gfriend?
  • For the dudettes, your dad or your husband/boyfriend?
  • What is the most stupid thing you have done for love (lust)
  • What lie have you ever told to get a shag?
Smoking update:
Still not smoking! But on Saturday, one of our colleague who had been away came back from home. Obviously he had lots of alcohol and he is also a smoker. Anyway at some point I fungiad him jicho so that he could give me a puff....... slipper guy was not looking. But when he handed me the cigarette, I loooooked at it, and just gave it back to him!
Iam I proud of myself or what?

Haya mujienjoi

14 comments:

Jadekitten said...

He he...
Ati spouse or dad? Does 'none' apply? Then again, it would prolly be 'spouse' seeing as my dad, aiii...long story..

You go girl! Soon we shall have you as sane as the rest of us...and proud you should be. If I wasn't sure about smoking, now I am. NEVER.

:-)

Unknown said...

Good for you for resisting the urge just keep at it.
Does one really have to choose? Why cant you have all three at the same time like say a Drunken romp at the Stadium (or in Man U kit) hehehe!

Princess said...

Glad you were able to exercise self-restraint and opt not to smoke..keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

Sawa here is my list!

1.Fav sport (hii ni ngumu)- Xes/alcohol namba moja then futball

2. Whats the diff btn galfie & wifey? pete tu?

3. best lie - mi ni virgin.... my brains were screwed out!

*aside - puff puff No No..! cool!*

gishungwa said...

psychoanalysis begins now:-
Strokes/alcohol/wrestling
dad then boyfriend
For love, quit booze for 6 months to impress the dude.
For a shag/strokes/kukanyagwa, never lied at least not yet normally i will just ask.

Half 'n' half said...

@ JK
Ehhmmmm,
for real never touch those cancer sticks

@ Kirima
HA HA HA HA HA!

@princess
Thanks, I try

@Inxs
ati? virgin? LMAO! good one

@Gish
Ati quit boozee? hope it lasted!

Hebu teach me how to ask!

Anonymous said...

You should be proud of yourself...pat on the back from me!

Rank in order of liking: Alcohol, sex, football.(or your favourite sport)

This one will be a hard one for me. Sex will have to be first tho' I rarely get any. Rugby second and alcohol last as I don't drink. AAHHH, that was easy...next

For the dudettes, your dad or your husband/boyfriend?

No answer for this one

What is the most stupid thing you have done for love (lust)

Travel to the assholes diggs


What lie have you ever told to get a shag?

How long since I had some and how bad it was

Klara said...

LOL! Where did u get this quizzes!
1.Alcohol/Sex/Basketball
2.Dad, anyday, Family is more Important
3. Putting up with his crazy Friends!!
4. Have done the opposite, that's, not to get one..LOL

Anonymous said...

Gal is developing will power! Keep up!

Anonymous said...

i can see war breaking in nai coz of the 'misplaced' hugs.

1-sex, alcohol/rugby, rugby/alcohol
2-if none is around what happens? if there wife not g/friend.
3-some crazy arse lie about how she's the world to me...i'm a simple liar.
4-i won't touch you tonight...honest (see, i told you i'm a simple liar)

STRONG gal, strong. tupa fegi mbali. score is mounting in your favour

Prousette said...

Congratulations on quitting.

My answers below.
- secks only the others do not apply.
- Depends on why I have to choose between the two.
Last two censored, I have a rep to think of.

Anonymous said...

1.Alcohol. Like Prou, others do not apply.

2.Mom

3.I can't reveal No.3

4.My girlfriend died. (did it work.....!)

Seasons & Reasons said...

1-rugby,sex,alcohol
2-Mum then chick
3- Get married ( No doubt)
4- "We will just cuddle"

Anonymous said...

[we will just cuddle]
That one still works...

Rugby/sex/alcohol too...

Lovely Post...
Blah Blah