Monday, April 23, 2007

I hate mondays all over again!

You know how you wake up one morning and just feel like shit? Well, that is how I feel this morning.......Nothing major has happened (well except for the man U draw) but I feel like I hate every single person I meet this morning. And no its not PMS! (shidwe) Then I remember this quote that I read somewhere:

"All things come to those who wait, provided he knows what he is waiting for"

Then it hit me: Iam sooo fed up with Sudan, my job, my boss and my colleagues, am just waiting here for something to happen. Unfortunately I don't know what that is. I have reached a point where I really don't care what happens as long as something does. I do realise that I may have to make something happen, but I don't want to. I don't have the energy it will take to get off my ass at this particular moment. And I strongly suspect I will wake up kesho feeling slightly better. Well will wait and see.

Meanwhile I made this list just to cheer myself up:
You know that program "wife swap"? Well here are some people who should swap

  • Justin Timber(lake) and Lenny Kravitz (JT thinks he is black and Kravitz has multiple tattoos and piercings)
  • Beyonce and JLO (B thinks she is white and JLO has a black ass)
  • Kamotho and Tuju (need I say more)
  • Eve d Souza and Shanice (Eve knows black music better than most blacks while shanice should just go)
  • Rick Dees and Walt baby Love
  • Oprah and Ellen (In what must be the only joke 50 cent has ever made, he called Oprah an Oreo- black on the outside, white on the inside, LOOL. While Ellen does have black fun)
Please cheer me up and add some more Swaps!

Ok am off to wallow in my misery!
Enjoy your week Y'all

Currently reading: Jackie Collins: Hollywood Kids (I know)
Listening to: Blue October-Hate me

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lovely Monday to you too! I love those swaps, i have no contribution since i know as much about celebrities as what minerals are found on the moon. Hehehehe!

Anonymous said...

Review idrop ya io mbuku. I love that song by Blue October ...hate me today...hate me tomoorow...hate me sot you could finally see what is good for you...i am sober now for three whole months... me singing off key as usual heheheh!

Prousette said...

Kamotho and tuju swap?
I wonder what Mercy Tuju would say about this!
Have a lovely Monday anyways!

Unknown said...

I feel you on monday mornings. Thanks for the hit.

Anonymous said...

Its a tough day Monday I seriously believe the three letters Mon were derived from Mourn and so they turned Mournday into Monday about the Swaps Diddy and Prezzo need i say more

Nakeel said...

Funny swaps me thinks Kivuitu and Kaparo should swap then our Mps will have a true principal.


@Joel what an explannation and I so feel it.

Juju said...

pole about being burnt out with ur job. Sometimes, the best thing is to take sometime off to re-energise? perhaps?

how about for wife swap Obama and Kibaki ;)

Half 'n' half said...

@giasi
How can you not know celebs? what do you do with your life?
Love hate me its such a morbid song

@Prou
i would be be soo depressed: Kamotho for tuju what a downgrade

@K.i.p.u.s.a
right back at you

@Joel
LOL! yeah we get the better deal with Diddy.
Totally agree about mournday

@Nakeel
They would probably chase him after 2 weeks

@Majonzi
Yeah! Good one

Anonymous said...

hope you are feeling better now. lol at those swaps.
I hope a good change of scenery is on the way for you...

Girl next door said...

Mondays suck. Hope the rest of your week went better. I identify with the feeling of wanting something to happen. Soon.

I penda your list of swaps. Can't think of any right now.