Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Am back!!!!!!!!!! Anyone miss me? (anyone!!!)

For those who have seen this poleni, if you havent: ENJOY






Kibaki whispering to World bank Director.. who was also kibaki's tenant in Muthaiga at the time. Either you unleash that funding to Kenya or I hike your rent by 200k kuku wewe!!
=====================================================================

Tuju to the PM of Thailand:... and that is Raila .. he is very very stupid .. look at him eh ? we are busy enjoying Thai cuisine and the dude is arguing with the waiter to bring him kamongo... I mean wtf !!! .. anyway were it not for human rights he was one of the animals that we are planning to ship to Thailand zoo=============================================



National Assembly speaker Francis Kaparo:

"ONE: This is the very last warning to all those MPs who have been writing grafitti on parliaments chairs and benches and especially in the toilets .. sijui ... "Kamotho was here - 1997 to 1999" mara "I shikashikad Martha before Father did it" .. ETC ... THIS IS IT. Anyone found writing on thee wall is OUT."

"TWO: Anyone found smoking weed in parliament grounds just because the police cannot arrest you in here .. will have to face the Chief Whip. So I am therefore addressing Kajwang, Njoki Ngung'u, Beth Mugo, Mwenje and Tuju .. let me not see you hiding in the garden again"

"THREE: Lina Jebii Kilimo is a married woman ! Can all those leaving her "love notes" in the her pigeon hall cease do do so from today onwards ! ... (omits reading the culprit's names because he is one of them)

==============================
!
It was not me ! I am not the one! I was not even near the Holy family Basilica parking.. I know reports are saying that people saw a white robe running into the chapel after the incident ,, BUT I can assure you I was not the one. ! ... Next Question Please ?

No comments: